Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Hello bloggerverse!

I am very new to the Blogger scene, so be gentle with me please! This is my first post, so obviously it's going to be incredibly boring and no-one is going to read it. But I've wanted to start blogging for a while now, So I may as well introduce myself. I'm Daisy, I'm 18 and I live in the UK. I am utterly obsessed by all things beauty related, and will be posting honest reviews of new products that I like, or that I don't. 
 Lots of Love, Daisy xx

4 comments:

  1. welcome, dear :)
    don't be that pessimistic! i bet you will have a great blog!
    in btw you're truly a beaut :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you look so cute :)
    your blog is adorable!

    http://www.bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in your photo! Hope you enjoy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm already following you, so your blog is not boring at all!!
    Take a look at mine if you have a minute, i'm new just like you
    XOXO Elisa

    elysotera.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for leaving a comment :) If you have any questions, ask me on twitter @Daisykeeling or email me daisycakesblog@hotmail.com xxxxxxx